A Premier Healthcare Destination
Ranking in the top three medical tourism destinations around the world, India is one of the most visited countries for health care. Being one of the major players in the Asian medical tourism industry, the high-end healthcare system in India is as good as the best in the world.
- The country offers a complete bouquet of healthcare services at an affordable price to the world.
- Highly skilled doctors, medical professionals and world class hospital infrastructure.
- Cost-effective treatment, easily accessible medical visa and personalized care are some of the major features of the Indian Medical tourism industry.
- India has over 500+ accredited healthcare providers (JCI and NABH) and uses world class technologies on a par with the western world.
- India has a good number (22) of JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited hospitals and compares well with other countries in Asia.
- Indian doctors are known for their excellence across the globe. One study reveals that over 10% of the doctors practicing in the UK and US are Indian.
Why Consider Medical Travel To India,
- India is the second largest English-speaking country and also has a good number of interpreters which helps ease the process for medical travelers and their attendants.
- India is home to foodies and offers a variety of cuisines from across the globe,
- India is known for offering alternate medicines and wellness programs.
- Cost of treatment in India is approximately 40% less than that in any developed western countries without compromising on quality of care.
- Meddistant only works with hospital accredited by JCI or other accreditation organizations as well as maintain high-quality standards.
- We are transparent in providing excellent medical destinations to the patients. You are free to choose from the provided choices that best fits your needs.
- Meddistant helps you connect with the right physicians in the U.S.